At AA International, we have a large selection of high quality magnetic length measuring systems. These measuring systems act as magnetic scales, functioning as non-contact sensors that work with multi-pole magnetic tape. All of our measuring systems are long range, which means they are perfect for large machine applications.
Whether you work in a normal environment or a specialized area that has a lot of oil and dust, the measuring systems we offer can get the job done. View the chart below for more information regarding the different magnetic scale measuring systems we currently have available. You will be able to review details about the thickness, length, and accuracy class for each product.
If you have any questions about our magnetic length measuring systems, contact us.
- Long range, especially for large machine application.
- Insensitive do dusy, humidity, oil, etc.
- Very robust with shock and vibration.
- Resolution up to 0.001mm
- Max. travel speed 20m/s (66ft/s)
- Non-contact measuring system, wear-free, long service life.
- Magnetic sensor with integrated conversion module and A B digital signal output.
- Woodworking machinery
- Stone processing machinery
- Metal processing machinery, such as milling machine, lathe, etc.
- Industry drivetrain system
- Doors and windows curtain machinery
- Textile machinery
- Construction machinery
- Medical equipment
- Other liner processing equipment
|8mm, 10mm, 12mm
|0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm
- Easy adhesive mounting
- Insensitive to humidity and ool; quake-proff
- Long range, high accuracy.
- Easy storag and transportation
- Can be customized.